What information do we collect about you?
We collect information about you when you place an order for our services.
– Name (first and last name)
– School/Academy Name
– Contact Information (email address, phone number and school address)
Our website uses Google Analytics to analyse website usage. If you visit our website this will automatically log your IP address, web browser type and version, operating system, a list of URLs starting with a referring site, your activity on the website and the site you exit to.
How will we use information about you?
We collect the information about you so that we can process your order and to manage your account (including invoicing).
Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to any third-party disclosures specifically set out in this policy, your data will not be disclosed to third parties.
We use two types of Cookies:
– Analysis/Performance Cookies – these allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around the website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works.
– Functionality Cookies – these are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences.
How long will we store this data for and how?
We hold customer information for as long as the contract is in place, plus seven years following the end of the contract in order to comply with financial accounting regulations.
Information collected for the purposes of Google Analytics is retained for 26 months.
We store your data in a variety of places including our financial accounting software, our customer database and within the SBM Services cloud based storage system.
What is the legal basis for us using your data?
We will only use your data to fulfil the contract we are about to or have entered into with you or where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
How can you access your information?
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please email us on email@example.com or write to us at 12 Park Lane Business Centre, Langham, Essex, CO4 5WR.
We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate.
If you have a concern about the way we are collecting or using your personal data, we ask that you raise your concern with us in the first instance. Alternatively, you can contact the Information Commissioner’s Office at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/
How to contact us
– Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
– Or write to us at 12 Park Lane Business Centre, Langham, Essex, CO4 5WR
How we manage the data and our responsibilities to look after and share data is explained in our Data Protection policy and connected policies which are also available on our website.