Justine Berkeley, MD of SBM Services Ltd, is regularly invited to lead workshops or to be a key note speaker due to her wealth of knowledge and experience, but also because of her natural ability to put people at ease and to breakdown complex subject matters into manageable, understandable material.#
Justine is due to be at the following events over the next few months:
- The Key’s “Recruiting & Retaining Teachers” Conference, 19th January 2016
- NASBM regional training “Survive & Thrive”, 20th & 27th January and 8th February 2016
- Regional training in Sussex to an academy trust, “Time Management” and “Difficult Situations”, 12th February 2016
- Regional training in Surrey to a group of special schools “Office Services”, 29th February 2016
- WASBM reional training “Solving Problems” and “Demonstrating Impact & Reporting Back to Governors”, 4th March 2016
If you are interested in booking Justine Berkeley for your own event (be that a conference or training for an inset day) then please contact Jo Chatt at email@example.com . To see Justine in action, please see her presentation on ‘Drafting & Approving the Budget’ and ‘Marketing Your School’.