SBM Services are hosting a series of 1/2 day workshops to demonstrate how to prepare a comprehensive set of management accounts that meet ESFA requirements. A template will be provided as part of the workshop which you can use to produce your own set of accounts.
What does this cover?
– Training on all month end account closure processes to include processing of accruals and reconciling control accounts
– Demonstration of how to forecast with confidence
– Demonstration on how to prepare a comprehensive set of management accounts to include a cash flow and balance sheet
– Training on calculating and interpreting key financial performance indicators
– How to write the perfect commentary
The training is charged at £75 per person and will be held at our office (12 Park Lane Business Centre, Langham, CO4 5WR) which is directly off of the A12. Plenty of parking is available. The workshop will start at 9.30am and finish at 12.30pm. Places are limited so we recommend that you book early.
The two dates currently available are:
– Friday 11th January 2019
– Wednesday 23rd January 2019
If you would like to find out more about these services or to book a place on the Management Accounts training session then please phone us on 01206 671103 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org